Friday, July 2, 2010

More Fair Isle

I started my other fair isle kit from knitpicks a while ago. It was coming along quite nicely (despite no. 3 needles) but quickly was thrown by the wayside after my birthday. This will eventually become quite a pretty vest in greens and browns.

Here is one of the knits that graped my attention. My very first EZ seamless yoke.

I don't like the colorwork I picked out all that much. I think maybe I used too many colors or that the red and orange just don't go with the main color brown. Thinking about redoing it to just green, the two blues and white. And then doing more of a leaf pattern then the flowers. I don't know. But that will probably never happen. Or at least not till fall.

This was made with lion bran wool ease worsted weight. Every day after christmas they put it on sale for $2 and I get a bunch. This used 4 of the main color.

No comments: